World War RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ms. Tanya Adams

5 posters

Go down

Ms. Tanya Adams Empty Ms. Tanya Adams

Post  owen82 Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Ms. Tanya Adams Tanya_RA2_Cine1

Tanya Adams was born in 1950 and grew up in Detriot, Michigan, USA with her Mother who fought as a Commando in WW2 in the Pacific Theater and was Successful at stopping a Full scale Japanese invasion of Australia. As she grew older she wanted to be just like her mother and started Training, Getting stronger and attended Military School where she continued to be a civilian who volunteered for service in the Allied forces. As time grew the General knew that she was Capable of More and started training her up as a Commando and successfully came the Second Woman in the Green Berets Commando Regiment in 1970. In 1972 she fought off a Full scale Soviet Invasion and now she is Prepared for more! She proved to be an extremely capable field operative, eventually becoming one of the Allies' most important assets, receiving orders directly from Gunther von Esling (Who Later died during the 1972 War), the Allied commander. She appeared on a significant number of Allied forces' missions, especially during their assault on Moscow. Tanya is shown to have a somewhat disrespectful attitude towards authority, especially towards the General, the Commander and other world leaders. However, she gradually changes attitude towards the Commander and even starts to Flirt on the Commander of the Allied Forces. Tanya is extremely effective against infantry and buildings. She can also swim and destroy ships and Buildings with C4 charges. She Carries two pairs of Semi-Automatic Smith and Wesson Model 59s and a M6 Bayonet with her at all Times capable of taking out large amounts of Infantry. She has great tactical fighting Skills and a very strong body capable of almost anything. Tanya now Resides in New York City on Staten Island and is Prepared for more Action! "How About a Target!" - Tanya Adams, 1972 War.
owen82
owen82

Back to top Go down

Ms. Tanya Adams Empty Accepted.

Post  The Grim Venom Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Before you go fight. Must recieve a mission from a higher rank. Due to being a special Forces.
The Grim Venom
The Grim Venom
Admin

http://worldwaroleplay.tk/

Back to top Go down

Ms. Tanya Adams Empty Re: Ms. Tanya Adams

Post  Murdarest Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:15 pm

that pic gave me a hard on
Murdarest
Murdarest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paypal Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Murdarest wrote:that pic gave me a hard on
._.
Paypal
Paypal

Back to top Go down

Post  c19 Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Ms. Tanya Adams Trap_card
c19
c19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  owen82 Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:32 am

Oh im Flattered! Come work with me sometime on the Field, Thats unless your a Commie Wink
owen82
owen82

Back to top Go down

Post  Paypal Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:06 am

owen82 wrote:

Oh im Flattered! Come work with me sometime on the Field, Thats unless your a Commie Wink

Ms. Tanya Adams Queer_Duck%20-%20DVD_Contest
Paypal
Paypal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down