World War RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA Major General (Commander) Application

2 posters

Go down

USA Major General (Commander) Application Empty USA Major General (Commander) Application

Post  owen82 Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:39 am

I would like to apply for the Position of Major General in the U.S Army and the Commander of the US Forces. I think im your man with an Anti-Communist Take no Shit Attitude and ready to Command the fleet to Victory over the Soviets. Im in the Australian Air Force Cadets so my Leadership skills are Very high since that is something we learn and take Exams on. I would start getting heaps of people into the R'P since i just love it and ill keep track of all my Men and offer them High-End Training if they need it.

My character will be Major General Carville but ill get more onto him in the Bios section. I am Ready to commander the whole United States Armed Forces to a Victory over the Commies and send them back to there Mommies! Please Choose me for i have Great Rp Skills and can take out a whole Soviet Company, Solo!. I have researched the United States Armed Forces alot in my time and have a Broad knowledge of the Weaponary, Aircraft and ships that are in it. Im prepared to take commander of every Man, Woman, Child and Personnel Enlisted in the United States. LETS SEND THEM COMMIES BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM!
owen82
owen82

Back to top Go down

USA Major General (Commander) Application Empty Re: USA Major General (Commander) Application

Post  Admin Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:53 am

Follow the template. Denied until further notice.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwaroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down