World War RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal Entry No.1

Go down

Journal Entry No.1 Empty Journal Entry No.1

Post  slak-hack258 Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:37 pm

August 20th,1975
It has been 1 month since I've been in Ukraine I wonder how my daughter's doing in elementary school I wish this war will be over soon so I can get back and continue to live the regular life in Ukraine farming that's what my wife is doing at home picking the crops so we can keep food on the table and chopping down wood to keep the house warm on chilly nights and may the Lord himself watch down on my family so they will not get hurt and stay alive.Amen

August 22nd,1975
Well just figured out that Surefire has a crush on Grim man you can tell he likes her by the way he acts around her and the way he looks at her and I never did like Surefire I just have a feeling he will turn on Delta Squad and go to the Commies the way he stares at the food is like he might steal it in the middle of the night and run,run all the way to the commies and offer it to them like he is a Greek offering a virgin to the gods.May the Lord watch over the blessed people of America and send down fiery wrath to all people that disobey him.Amen

slak-hack258

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum