World War RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special force spetnaz request

2 posters

Go down

Special force spetnaz request Empty Special force spetnaz request

Post  danielmisier Mon May 30, 2011 3:19 pm

IC Name:reznov

OOC Name:Daniel

IC Age:25

OOC Age:17

How long have you been roleplaying?:6-8 years

IC country of allegiance:russia

Special Forces requested:Spetnaz

Small Character Bio:renov is a ex-captain of russia he joined the russian agin tokill his enmies the US.
he his good whit handguns/snipers/knife's he is a true warrior
who fights formother russia!

A Paragraph (4-5 sentences) on why you want to be special forces:he wants to join to kil US french and UK
he knows all the info about the Spentaz training(i know really the spetnaz training) and besides he is a ex-russian maffia so why not...

Admin
Admin

danielmisier

Back to top Go down

Special force spetnaz request Empty Re: Special force spetnaz request

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Denied, try again.
-Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwaroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Special force spetnaz request Empty KGB.

Post  J.Stonov Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:34 pm

IC Name: Jason Zitolkov

OOC Name: Jason

IC Age:25

OOC Age:16

How long have you been roleplaying?:5 years

IC country of allegiance: Russia

Special Forces requested: KGB

Small Character Bio: Jason was born in Moscow, Russia. His father served in the arm's of men and women of the fight of Stalingrad all the way to the fight of the heart of Germany, Berlin. He survived every battle that was given to him and his infantry, He later died of illness from a spreading of frostbite from the fight of Stalingrad winter. Jason really strives hard to be just like his father, and become an Agent and serve mother Russia and stay brave to the USSR union.

A Paragraph (4-5 sentences) on why you want to be special forces: I was to be KGB, because I feel I'm ready meaning, I have 5 years of experienced role play, I come from the MRPG Rules so I'm very strict on the rules. I'm Realistic, I don't god mode under any circumstances and I follow the rule's whether it being given a command, or just being killed. My role play is very legit and I could serve ICLY a good purpose for the soviet union.

J.Stonov

Back to top Go down

Special force spetnaz request Empty Re: Special force spetnaz request

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum