World War RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S. Black Ops Division.

Go down

U.S. Black Ops Division. Empty U.S. Black Ops Division.

Post  J.Wilven Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:31 pm

I fell I could Succeed as a Black Op because i'm a former MRPG role player, I have very long experience in Role play.
I'm an very realistic, punctual type of person, I'm always following the rules and if the death is realistic and follow's the rules listed in the Main Room then I shall not argue, I take the death minutes and serve them online/offline and just not do the mistake I did to die, Therefore meaning not being a noob and going back to try and kill that person, just because he killed you.

I role play like.
*Grips the AK-47 from the rifle-band on my back, Lifting it up aiming to (name's.) head.*

and I never godmod unrealistic things like, Uncalled for Evacs, or Bazooka's, even though a Black op would have access, If I was in a near-death situation I wouldn't you know go and say " Evac now, (Location whatever.) "

My name's Jason..
Habbo name : J.Wilvens
Role play experience : 4 years
Former Role play areas : MRPG, WAR RPG'S.

J.Wilven

Back to top Go down

U.S. Black Ops Division. Empty Re: U.S. Black Ops Division.

Post  owen82 Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:30 am

*As General Carville Reads your Application from the Pentagon*
-Incoming Transmission from the Pentagon-

Well i think your pretty good and your Accepted from the Commander of the United Forces. Ill accept you in my Force. Ill like you to meet are Green Berets Commando, Special Agent Tanya (Thats also me). She is the best we got, capable of planting C4 Charges and Firing off double Semi-Automatic Pistols, Shes a Gem i tell yah! The best we got! She can get abit bossy at sometimes, abit disrespectful but shes the best we got against the Soviets. You two should get along fine with her *Has a little Texan laugh now*. *A Transmission comes from Lt. Eva Lee (Intelligence Officer)* Lt Eva Lee: Sir, an urgent message from Special agent Tanya on the field. Tanya: It appears the Commies have captured the Air force academy General. Me: But, why the devil you wait 'till now to contact us? We can't let Vladimir take that air base. Tanya: With all due respect General, we've been a little busy. Me: Sergeant Wilven, get Tanya out of the hole she dug for herself and make her useful would ya? I'm sure she'll appreciate it. Tanya: THE HELL!.... *As i cut off her Transmission now* Me: It seems we've lost Tanya's transmission. *Serious Face on me now* Go to it Sergeant.

-OOC-: I have some doubts about your rp, it looks good except please do not use Two actions per line that is breaking the rules. Just wait for an Admin to Accept you.
owen82
owen82

Back to top Go down

U.S. Black Ops Division. Empty thank you.

Post  J.Wilven Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:59 am

Well thank you, My capability as I forgot to mention is within my experience of world war role plays, such as this one, I've learned stealth combat rp, and forms of piloting just in case it's needed..

J.Wilven

Back to top Go down

Post  owen82 Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:02 am

Great! Now get Tanya out of the hole she dug for herself and make her useful would ya? I'm sure she'll appreciate it. Smile She will just love yah!
owen82
owen82

Back to top Go down

U.S. Black Ops Division. Empty Hahaha

Post  J.Wilven Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 am

Hahaha, I know what'cha mean sir.. Intelligence obtained, Mission in progress Very Happy.

J.Wilven

Back to top Go down

U.S. Black Ops Division. Empty ?

Post  J.Wilven Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:30 am

Do you happen to be online Question

J.Wilven

Back to top Go down

Post  owen82 Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:46 am

Change my mind! Application Denied, Didnt follow Template and Black Ops squads dont exists. Launch a New Application for CIA or SEAL.
owen82
owen82

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down