World War RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction Requests to Expand the Roleplay

2 posters

Go down

Faction Requests to Expand the Roleplay Empty Faction Requests to Expand the Roleplay

Post  owen82 Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:40 am

We should add more Factions to the Allies and Soviets side and i think the Factions should look like this:

Allies:
- Republic of Korea (South Korea)
- West Germany
- United States
- United Kingdom
- France
-Freedom fighters fighting for the Allies:
- Mexican Resistance
- Russian Defectors
- Liberated Poland

Soviets:
- Soviet Union
- East Germany
- North Korea
- Libya
- Cuba
- Iraq
- Mexico
- Syria
owen82
owen82

Back to top Go down

Faction Requests to Expand the Roleplay Empty Re: Faction Requests to Expand the Roleplay

Post  jasminemyname Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:02 am

owen, disrespecting a Moderator is not acceptable, coming to other Non-RP related Militaries telling them you are a suprememe Commander. I hereby suspend you for 5 hours upon the World War RP restoration, you said i;ve got no power, you'll see.
jasminemyname
jasminemyname

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Faction Requests to Expand the Roleplay Empty Re: Faction Requests to Expand the Roleplay

Post  owen82 Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:03 am

jasminemyname wrote:owen, disrespecting a Moderator is not acceptable, coming to other Non-RP related Militaries telling them you are a suprememe Commander. I hereby suspend you for 5 hours upon the World War RP restoration, you said i;ve got no power, you'll see.

sweety... I live in Australia, 5 hours wont do shit when its 11:33pm here and im about to go to bed.
owen82
owen82

Back to top Go down

Post  jasminemyname Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:06 am

Alright then, disrespect more, i can suspend you from your position, look at the legend.
jasminemyname
jasminemyname

Back to top Go down

Post  owen82 Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:36 am

jasminemyname wrote:Alright then, disrespect more, i can suspend you from your position, look at the legend.

Telling you the time on where i live and how Suspending for 5 hours wont work is not Disrespectful. Make it 12 hours..
owen82
owen82

Back to top Go down

Post  jasminemyname Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Ok sure, rank suspended.
jasminemyname
jasminemyname

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down