World War RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delta Squad "Grim"

Go down

Delta Squad "Grim" Empty Delta Squad "Grim"

Post  Aceparamore! Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:50 pm

June 3rd 1975

Today we're getting shipped out to korea . . . Again , scott seems to have his hopes up for promotion this time around though, me i just hope we all come back alive again but hey least i get the satisfaction of knowing im fighting for my country and helping them out.

June 7th 1975

Its the third day in today already lost two of out squad members when we were ambushed by a large korean force got out alive my the skin of my teeth.Me and Scott got back to camp a few hours later to find that it had be burnt down and every one had been slughterd there just hoping that we can go back home.

June 17th 1975

Today i found a new place to camp out for a few days Scott got shot three days ago now i fell like i let down my squad so badly.Its around 7pm now just been found out by the koreans and taken to a compound to be killed a few weeks now i kind of wish i died before in one of the attacks now beats sitting in a room waiting for my death to come.

June 25th 1975

Today the decided to make me a slave and wait till i starve to death but i did'nt know that my day was about to go upwards. They had sent me down to the river to clean there clothes and sent two guards to make sure i did'nt run from there.About 10 minutes into this job i heard a thud to turn around to see the guards shot it was a man who called himself Kahuna we got out once again my the skin of our teeth.Im getting the slight vibe that he thinks alot of me and that the guys been through alot much more then me.

Aceparamore!
Aceparamore!

Back to top Go down