World War RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delta Squad Journal,

2 posters

Go down

Delta Squad Journal,  Empty Delta Squad Journal,

Post  Lgmmrm Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:09 pm

June 6th, 1975
"Jack's Bar and Grill"
Missouri
"Kahuna"

So there I was, a man Split between duty and family, I could stay in that small bar in my Hometown, or I could enlist. I had gone through an ROTC Program in college and now I was being asked by teh government to enlist. But not just to the Regular army, They sent a SPecial general after me. He had a patch, i don't know, He was putting Together an Elite Team within Delta Force: Delta Squad. I Said Yes, boy was I in for a shcoker.

June 17th, 1978
Because I had gone through the ROTC Program, I ranked up pretty quickly, exspecially when I acted in Iran, Even though we failed. We lost another member of Delta Squad there, however. Now it's just me and Sarge. We're currently on a plane to a country they wouldn't tell us about, they just gave us a map of the local area and told us where the pick up and where the target was. I hope we get that SOB we're after.

June 18th, 1978
Last night we went through hell, this morning I learned that Sarge isn't going to be able to do field work anymore, I've been Promoted to Staff Sergeant, and Have been sent out to find a new candidate. I'm thinking I'm going to find some brand new Escapees from a North Korean POW Compound. It's hard to find good soldiers these days, as most of the seasoned ones are either dead, injured, or too shellshocked mentally to take part in this type mission. At this point I'll take anyone who's had experience.

June 25th, 1978
I found someone, it's a woman, but That can pass for this Team, her name is Windsor, her callsign that she chose was "Grim". She's actually a pretty good shot with a rifle. The United States Army is surely lucky to have a marksman such as her. She also is pretty good looking. My Plan is to Get some missions with her in to train her to be my Second in command and then we'll get two more and go Active. I sure hope she has as much experience as she does accuracy.

Lgmmrm

Back to top Go down

Delta Squad Journal,  Empty Re: Delta Squad Journal,

Post  Paypal Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:48 am

IC Year: 1978...
Paypal
Paypal

Back to top Go down