World War RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA Major General (Commander) Application #2

3 posters

Go down

USA Major General (Commander) Application #2 Empty USA Major General (Commander) Application #2

Post  owen82 Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:12 am

IC Name: Ben Carville

OOC Name: Owen Nicholson

IC Age: 55

OOC Age: 14

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 years

IC country of allegiance: U.S.A

Forces requested: Major General of the U.S Army and Commander of the United States Armed Forces.

Small Character Bio:
Carville is a Major General of the US Army from Pasedena, Texas born to a Tradition conservative Texan family in 1925. He is a veteran of the earlier war with the Soviets and World War 2. He trains and commands new commanders in the military. He has a High Texan Attitude and a sense of Texan Humour and a Quick "Take No shit" Attitude.

A Paragraph (4-5 sentences) on why you want to be Commander:
Because i am already a Special Forces in the Green Berets and i can just see all the Noobs in the US Forces that need a good Commander and that Commander is me. I attend the Australian Air Force Cadets and i sit Exams and learn about Leadership especially Military leadership. This R'p Has been my dream on Habbo and finally it has Arrived and i would be set and ready to Command every satellite, base, tank, airplane, enlisted man, woman and child, in the eastern United States. I answer to one man and One man only! The President and then everyone answers to me and the President! And So on. My Military Knowledge is high especially about the Allied Nations. I know how to do Drill and how to fly aircraft when we really need it. I am Prepared and im the best we have got!
owen82
owen82

Back to top Go down

USA Major General (Commander) Application #2 Empty Re: USA Major General (Commander) Application #2

Post  Admin Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:20 am

Only steers and queers come from Texas, and you don't look like a steer. Accepted.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwaroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

USA Major General (Commander) Application #2 Empty And i Decline for a second.

Post  The Grim Venom Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:46 pm

I want to see your leadership skills first.
The Grim Venom
The Grim Venom
Admin

http://worldwaroleplay.tk/

Back to top Go down

USA Major General (Commander) Application #2 Empty Re: USA Major General (Commander) Application #2

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down