World War RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USSR Commander Application

Go down

USSR Commander Application Empty USSR Commander Application

Post  Marc Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Vital OOC Information

Habbo Name: MarcBanned2
RP Experience: 2005-Current

Vital IC Information

First Name: Vasili
Last Name: Kirmasov
Birthplace: Moscow, USSR (1939-)
Spouse: N/A
Height: 6'1" (6 foot, 1 inch)
Weight: 178 lbs (one hundred seventy-eight pounds)
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Background Information

Vasili Kirmasov was born in an industrialized and wealthy region of Moscow. Inheriting money from his well-respected parents, Kirmasov chased no further education after high school and went straight into running his own business. Street smart and a great leader, Kirmasov was ahead of the pack at an early age. He begun to stray into the wrong paths with illegal arms dealing. An avid fan of firearms, he enjoyed going to the woods with his father, a well known lawyer to hunt game. Being born at the birth of World War 2, war was not an issue or fear for Vasili. He had seen enough throughout his entire childhood. Vasili enrolled into the army after his business went bankrupt due to fraud charges. Vasili climbed the ranks quickly and was a captain at the age of 26. After earning medals on the battlefield, he was taken in as one of the youngest generals at the age of 34. The mysterious death of the prior commander of the USSR is still unknown to day. If you ask Vasili about it, the current commander, he will just shake his head and say "he was a great man".

Why am I a formidable choice for this position?

I believe this type of role suits me perfectly. My RP skills reflect leadership in many ways and I am a mature roleplayer who takes in realism with overall skill to back it up. My experience is a great asset, as I have loads of it. If this position is availible, I am keen to take this role to further limits while remaining a positive influence to other members within the respective USSR group. I do not think you will regret having me at this position.

Thank you,
Marc.
PS: Some of the information in the following is only true IF this application is accepted. Fictional figures and notes have been added in to give a better representation of the plot. Thank you for acknowledging this.

Marc

Back to top Go down