World War RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Germany commander request

2 posters

Go down

East Germany commander request Empty East Germany commander request

Post  Murdarest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 am

IC Name: Klaus Von der Schmidt

OOC Name: Nick

IC Age: 42

OOC Age: 16

How long have you been roleplaying?: Nearing 5 years now

IC country of allegiance: East Germany

Forces requested: East Germany Commander

Small Character Bio:

Von der Schmidt was born in 1933, and with his father serving in both WW1 and 2, he was developed a fascination for the military at an early age, naturally going on to join the army. Slowly but surely, he progressed through the ranks by sheer determination and perseverance, impressing many of his senior officers. At the height of the war, Von der Schmidt was offered the role of Commander when the previous commander resigned, the stress seemingly overwhelming him, something that Von der Schmidt vowed would never happen to him.

A Paragraph (4-5 sentences) on why you want to be Commander:

I want to be Commander because rather than just spam, I prefer to actually scene, which obviously goes hand-in-hand with the role of Commander. I am also a cunning strategist, so I would be able to make plans that would be sure to carry through. I've also grown attached to the roleplay, and this getting this role would be pretty awesome. Also, in comparison to the other factions, East Germany isn't as popular, so there isn't really a lot of competition for this role, so nobody would really hold this against me, unlike if I was applying for say, Russian Commander.

I hope you read this, and make the right decision! Wink
Murdarest
Murdarest

Back to top Go down

East Germany commander request Empty Re: East Germany commander request

Post  Admin Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Accepted,But you can only scene. No fighting unless assassination attempt, etc.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwaroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down