World War RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikalin's Journal Entry - Day of Hell.

2 posters

Go down

Mikalin's Journal Entry - Day of Hell. Empty Mikalin's Journal Entry - Day of Hell.

Post  LostOnTrack Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:20 pm

( before you read, you'd notice the corner of the paper is burnt along with three blood stains as well )

Ah hell, today's been rough for me and the rest of us. We just infiltrated a American base, what else can we say.. not only that but before that we had two soldier's of ours get stuck inside from all the rubble blocking the passage in. I need to clean my vest and the rest of my armor from all the chaos. Blood dripping along my armor, not only that but you can still see the blood on the bridge. The grass is burning on the other side, the American's deserved hell. I slaughtered an American in my own palms, his own blade, our victory. I can feel the power on Russia already. The base is all rubble now, nothing more. Glad to see our soldier's are doing fine back in East Germany. This is my first journal entry, cant say anymore from there. Anyways, on the man, there's his knife there, in his spinal cord. What? You disgusted if you read this? Yeah, about two pool's of blood along him, but cant talk. The squad is regrouping and we have to go...

( Russian Translation )
Ах черт, сегодня был грубый для меня и остальных из нас. Мы просто проникли американской базы, что еще можно сказать .. Не только это, но до этого у нас было два солдата в нашей застрять из всех щебня блокируя прохождение дюйма мне нужно чистить жилет и всю броню из всех хаос. Кровь капала по моей брони, не только это, но вы все еще можете видеть кровь на мост. Трава горит с другой стороны, американские заслуживают ада. Я убитых американских в моей ладони, его собственный клинок, наша победа. Я чувствую власти на Россию уже. база всех обломков сейчас, не более того. Рад видеть наших солдат являются все в порядке еще ​​в Восточной Германии. Это моя первая запись журнала, не могу сказать больше оттуда. В любом случае, на человека, есть свой ​​нож там, в его спинной мозг. Что? Вы отвращение, если вы читаете это? Да, около двух бассейна крови по ним, но не могу говорить. отряд перегруппировку и мы должны идти...

( a picture of a sketch of an frag grenade would be shown, along with a sketch of an AK-47 )

LostOnTrack

Back to top Go down

Mikalin's Journal Entry - Day of Hell. Empty Re: Mikalin's Journal Entry - Day of Hell.

Post  Ethan Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
took me like 30 seconds to find that...

Ethan

Back to top Go down